Governing Body of the college is formed by the University of Dhaka for overall management of the College. Now Advocate Kazi Firoz Rashid, M.P. (Former Minister) is the Chairman of the present governing body of the college. Under his direct leadership the master plan of the vision to build up the digital Bangladesh of SK Hasina is in progress.
Recent developments of College & Hospital:
- Valuable land expansion to build up two new student Hostel which will be as named Bangagandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatun Nessa.
- One nursing institute will also be established.
- Vertical extension of the academic building according to the recognized plan has been completed.
- Extension of clinical activities by opening the new building.
- Opening of new Department like Dental Unit, Interventional Cardiology (CathLab), Neuro-Medicine, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology with well equipment’s and efficient man power.
- Improvement and expansion of Laboratory medicine, Radiology and Imaging.
- Uninterrupted power supply by modern automated generator system both in Hospital and College for 24 hours.
- Central AC service is ensured in college building as a construction plan.
- New two lift in Hospital building is added and one new lift is already installed.
- To ensure the patients care, Fast-track consultant services is started.